Friday, March 23, 2007

Catch up!


We went to the beach today, and to the aquarium, so I thought I would post some more recent photos and update through the year.We have wanted to go to the beach for awhile but since Scott was in the Hospital it was put off for awhile.
This is Kinzie This is Mik & This is Halli

Scott went back to work this week after being gone for over 2 months. Things still aren't clear what is going on but he is still alive. That's the good part. Our Heavenly Father has blessed us through out the last few months that's for sure, and I am so glad I am not a single mom, i don't know how they do it, it sure is no fun!














Scott was in the Hospital for the girls 3rd Birthday so some friends of ours gave them a birthday party at the hospital so Scott could come down for awhile so I am putting those in also.I cant believe my babies are 3 years old, and I cant imagine having another right now. They keep us busy.

We are starting to miss the Mountains and the snow, but mostly the convince of knowing where everything is, sometimes when I'm doing things for church I think of running to desseret book to grab something and then I remember there isn't one around, i think that always reminds me of home. The people here in our ward our so great we have made many friends, and we always find fun things to do to keep us busy. Along with School, Work, Being the Enrichment Leader, and Scott a ward missionary, but life goes on. Talk to you all later.

4 comments:

jackson family said...

So cute I cant wait to see you guys teh girls are so cute! Is that a mo hawk on Mik??!

The Hiller Family said...

oh so cute! your mom is lookin' great! I can't believe how life flies by! It's awesome you are in NC! Maybe we'll be there in August when the air force moves us again! Seymour Johnson AFB is on the list of possibilities! We think we'd enjoy the east coast... we find out April 13!!
(Heidi Danielson/Hiller

ishybeanie said...

Cute blog, I think it is funny that we both had the same set up. I love the beach pictures, any picture on the beach turn out so cute. It Kim Roark by the way, ishybeanie is a nick name my uncle gave me and my twin sister when we were little. I was Ishy and she was beanie.

Anonymous said...

she has me hard, I want to pull down her pink bikini and see her pink pu--y