The girls haven't been feeling well still, and since we have been here they cling to me like glue. Every time we go to the store there is some kind of meltdown ,Temper tantrum, fighting, yelling, screaming, hitting(not by me),and of course crying. I feel like giving up and almost walk away from it all but put on that life's great smile for all those watching and starring. Anyways that's the everyday stuff.
Then on Wednesday we got in a car accident in my dads truck great right. I'm just driving along and wham this girl(who has been 16 for 30 days) hits me said she stopped at the stop sign, and I not even having one she said it was my fault because she did stop. Yeah. She got a failure to stop/ failure to yield ticket along with a totaled out car that still had temporary plates on it. Oh and it happened right in front of the in-laws.GREAT STUFF.
Now it is Saturday and we spent the whole day at the zoo with my ungrateful children nothing pleased them it seems, and it was HOT and crowded, by the end of the day it seemed to get better but I was tired. We went home and I just wanted to lay there but we had to go to the store, the kids had to come, because my parents had to go to a wedding. so if you read the first part of this story you know how that went. Lets just say we came home and the girls were getting in there P.J.'s. And they did then I heard some one screaming while crying outside"Get my mom". I ran out and Mik is bleeding from his mouth split his lip right open in the inside all the way to his gums. It was disgusting! Now I have to take all 3 kids to the ER. 3 shots and 5 stitches later he is a fixed and was so brave. And there I was telling him to be brave and I almost past out, but found the chair in time. But he did great! And I'm counting my blessings because the girls were good at the hospital to.
Well I just needed to vent a little. And its a dang good thing the girls are so cute and say the funniest things or they might have found a new home at the zoo today.
Oh Yeah, how did mik do this? He hit it on my moms neighbors little boys head while jumping on the trampoline. The other boy is OK, I think?
4 comments:
I am so glad I just have one right now, who can't even walk yet! You are the brave on Lisa! I am so glad you will be moving to Utah too!
oh lisa, i can't believe what a day that was. holy smokes. you make having 3 look easy. :) i feel for you since i can't get through target without bribing caroline and praying that gavin doesn't suddenly erupt. LOVE those days. when are you coming to NC?
oh you poor thing I hate weeks like that...not all in one day right! sorry you had to get in a car accident in front of th inlaws! did they see it? oh to be 16 were nothing is your fault!
i here rumors that you are moving home. i am so happy for you. i hope you think of me often suffering in this little town called greenville:)
Post a Comment