The first week we got back we had to take the kids up to the Mountains. Are friends were up there for the week so we stopped in for a day. The kids had so much fun. It has been awhile since we have seen Mountains.
Well we have just been getting ready for school to start. Mik is starting school in a few days all the other grades started this week and the kindergartners had testing he did so well the teacher said he is very advanced. We knew that thought. Not to be boastful, but he is!Mik is so excited to be in Kindergarten, they get their own playground and everything. We are still looking for a pre-school for the girls, Mik's pre-school has a long waiting list, so were on the hunt for one.
Me and Scott have both started school this week. Its going to be a hard semester for both of us. Scott is also going to be starting a CNA course so we wont be seeing much of him when he starts up work. We are still crossing our fingers he gets in to the program in May he will be turning in his application soon. Say your prayers he gets in.
Oh I forgot to announce a big milestone in our lives. After changing Diapers for almost 6 years, (3 in Diapers at one time to)We are no longer changing Diapers. Yeah hoo!!! the girls have been potty trained for a month now and are doing great we have not had any accidents since we flew back to North Carolina. And they were sick, so it was OK. It was almost as easy as Mik but not quite, but I am so proud of them. I know the are 3 1/2 and just doing this but you try doing twins or at least these girls with big attitudes and strong opinions, like them and they loved diapers so it was a big deal. And they never once wet the bed. And I am so thankful for that one!
5 comments:
im glad you are having a good time in utah, congrats girls.
now we are both back in UT! We will have to do stuff together. Where are you guys taking classes and living now?
Lisa your kids are soooo cute! It is so neat to see pics of your family. I can't believe how big Amy is and that she is married. Kyle can't even keep a girlfriend! haha
Hi Lisa~
I'm loving looking at your blog, your kids are so dang cute. I didn't know you were moving back to Utah...fill me in! Also, since I'm new to the blogiverse, I'd love to know where you get your cute blog templates...mine is rather boring. :)
Love ya~
Mim
I want to take off their panties, let the watch me sniff and suck the crotch while I let them watch me jerking off, I will cumon their little pu--y's then lick them clean, pu--y is best under 4 as after then they talk too much until about 7
Post a Comment