Saturday, January 19, 2008

BYU vs. U of U

Mik & Scott took the TRAX Train to the U of U to watch the big basketball game yesterday. Mik has become a huge BYU fan that's all he talks about that and Baseball. Well they had a blast at the game and BYU won so they came home happy.

As for me and the girls we had a great time at the Trampoline place then went to lunch and came home to paint toes & fingers, it was fun to have a little girl time together, it was also nice to have played on the trampolines for almost 2 hours and wear the girls out a little. For all those in the area I totally recommend going to JUMP ON IT, in Lindon. 3 and under are free so we paid nothing what a great thing I wish I would have known sooner, since we only have a few weeks left, we will be back soon.

Give me a call if your going, will tag along.

4 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

what do you mean, you only have a few weeks left?

Elissa said...

I wish they had a trampoline place where I live!

Elissa said...

I hope you had a good anniversary!:)

Anonymous said...

Good words.