So today was a sad moment. I know the girls have come a long way since they were 5 pounds but when I saw Halli holding her "Baby cousin"(as they call him) this was the first time they had ever held a baby they have always been the babies. I know they are 4 now but they have not really been around babies. They find him very fascinating they said," we want one of those", not to worry we aren't getting one of "those" anytime soon. Anyways It was so sad to think how long it has been since I had the girls in my arms and just stared at them in ah. I remember all the excitement of having a new baby or new babies in my case. of course when the girls were 9 pounds they were probably 3 months old or more but It is so weird to look at Amy's baby then look at mine, hers 1 week and then mine 4 years old.
Well I don't know what I was getting to but it is a big wake up call, "they grow up to fast". I can't believe I am saying those very words I hated when I was young I guess I am just getting old. Here is them last night doing there Dads hair with their new Picks we got to try out on their curly hair, so they tried it on Dad first. I guess they have come along way, they have hair now which was obsolete when they were born until they were about 2- 2 1/2, and it is still a work in progress.
3 comments:
I think Scott should grow out his hair and stick one of those picks in it, that way you wont miss NC so much.
ahhhh! that is so cute and I love you page!!! did amy's sis inlaw do it for you? I cant believe how big they are I remember putting them in the bouncers on the brown couch and feeding them with the blankets prop things and you could hardly see them...and tay was 6 weeks..so fast!
That picture is so adorable. That's a cute baby! Doesn't it make you want another one? Just a little bit? I already want another one and my baby's not even a year old. I just love newborns.
Post a Comment