This week seemed so unorganized it was hard to keep up( if you know me I like organized), but it is finally over and we get to start a new one. We got home Monday instead of Sunday so that put Scott behind on work so he would have to make it up somewhere, but we thought it would be OK. He already had a backpacking trip planed with his friends so he still couldn't work Thursday but they decided to leave later on Wednesday so he could get in some hours. Then he found out that he had orientation on Friday so he couldn't work Friday either. any way some how he got his 40 hours in with a couple hours here and there. It is so nice that his work is so willing to work with him.
We also managed to fit in there are annual Pleasant Grove Strawberry day's Rodeo. No were not cowboys but it is fun to go to we look forward to it every year. And of course last year didn't get to go since we were out of state. We didn't get Mik signed up to do the Mutton bustin (ride the sheep) this year and he was pretty sad, and the girls have decided they would like to ride them next year. It was nice to go as a family and sit and eat the famous Strawberries & cream, YUM!
I also took the kids down to the fair and let them ride 2 rides I am not much of a carny so I don't like to stick around. I do like roller coasters though.
I almost forgot On Saturday morning the kids got to be in the parade with Scott for Macey's they thought that is was so fun to throw the candy out to the kids and if Mik saw someone he knew he would call their name and yell " this is for you", and throw them a big handful of candy. I think the girls ate more then they gave away but that's them for ya.
Scott starts school this week and I am so happy now we can start counting down till when he will graduate.That will be around Christmas 2009, In 18 months. yeah! Finally are lives can start heading in one direction. and I can start to see a light at the end of the tunnel, who knows what he Will want to do with his nursing degree he doesn't want to decided anything until he is done. I don't mind one step at a time for us. And if you know Scott he is so indecisive like me and would change his mind 10 times before he was done so we will just wait and if he just wants to stay a plain old nurse that is fine with me too.
Now what will this week bring?
3 comments:
busy weeks are so tiring but fun... ah school and the real business begins! good luck! going to beach tomorrow call you when i get back!
Sounds like a busy&crazy week,but fun!
OHHH I miss Strawberry Days! Brings back fun but so glad gone!! memories. ;)
You're family is so adorable and you take the best stinking pictures!!! Love ya! miss ya!
Post a Comment