Don't they look so cute?
So on Wednesday the girls and I went for a little pampering and got our hair done at the salon, by my friend Kara. I think she did a great job, Thanks Kara! I have always wanted to get the girls A bob they have just never had enough hair. It makes them look so grown up! They keep touching their hair like it is delicate, and frequently are looking in the mirror. That night they didn't want to get in the bath, "but our hair mom" normally when I say it's bath time they are in the tub before I am done with the word. Well they are growing up so fast, and now they are all ready for their second year of preschool.
After that I had to run to Roberts to get somethings for my Architecture Drawing Class, and they had a table all set up for card making the girls thought it was great, and can't wait to give out their thank you cards they made!
I almost forgot a few days ago I was working and Halli came to me around 8am and this is what i saw....
I know what the heck! That would be a comb hanging from hear hair as it is twisted and twirled in her hair. At that very moment I flashed back to the many time this happened to me and my mother saying "that is why I told not to touch my brushes",( it was always a brush in my case one of those old hard plastic round brushes).Anyways I tried to get it out every time I wasn't busy with work but no luck, she ran around all day with it flopping around in her hair. She was doing flips and everything it was so funny to watch it flip and hit her in the face it didn't seem to bother her. Well I got off at 3 and decided to attack the thing, it was a mess!
Here is the comb afterwords, it has been retired, and her hair still looked the same when the comb was out a big nest. I think she lost more hair during that then when she got it cut! Not really but it was a lot!Hence the Hair cut!
(may it rest in peace)
10 comments:
I really love to hair! So cute on them!
so so funny my girls have yet to do these things thank goodness knock on wood! love their hair they look like amy now!
The girls look gorgeous! Now you just have to do it every day!
I absolutely love their hair. So so cute. I wish I could cut Paige's. But I just can't do it. I love her curls too much. It wouldn't look as cut in a bob as the girls do. By the way Paige is always asking about them. Anytime she see's a picture of them she says this is Kinzie mommy or this is Halli. I think she can tell them apart better than me.(not hard to beat) You can see a little more of a difference with their hair cut though. Darling!
They look all grown up,since the last time I saw them.So can you still do ponytails?Tell them I love it!Very cute!
ahhhhh, I love it. They look so old!! But so adorable too.
I forgot to say that they look so beautiful too. How will they ever keep the boys away from them. ;)
Their BOB'S are so stinking DARLING! nice moves! haha! i can't believe how grown up they are!
Oh Lisa! I am so glad you had a chance to go see Kara! She does a GREAT job! I just got mine and desi's done not too long ago. I can't bear to go to anyone else! The girls look adorablde!!
Post a Comment