You got it this little man is now a big whopping 7( well as of Oct. 21 @ 2:03am). I can't believe it another year has gone by. Oh What can I say, about this boy he is so full of personality I could go on for hours, we love him so much, I will never forget the day that he was born he came into this world emergency c-section and really has kept us on our toes since. Mik is so cute I think he steals every ones heart, that dimple ahhh it gets them every time. It has been so fun to watch him grow and he sure has grown from the little 6 lbs he was when he was born.
Mik is such a great kid he had to learn fast how to be a big brother when his sisters came along when he was 2 1/2 but he has done a great job and even though the fighting never stops he really loves those 2 girls. Mik is the most caring kid I know from wanting to help neighbors move in to picking up any garbage he finds outside. He love everyone especially his mema & papa, and any great mema and Great papa, I don't know what it is about this kid but he has always liked anyone that even just looks like a grandpa.
Mik we love you and we hope you have a great Birthday. Mommy and Daddy have school and Mik has a Football game so we did celebrate it on Sunday. I am so sad I will not be able to be there I have Midterms and can't get out of it. It is the first time we have not spent his whole Birthday together and it breaks my heart, I will be thinking of him.
4 comments:
Crazy!! 7 years!! WE are getting OLD!!! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIK!
Happy Birthday, Mik!
I am actually posting a a message holy cow. I so glad that Mik had a great birthday. I love the slide show your going to have to show me how to do them. See ya tomorrow.
He is going to have the girls lining up at the door soon!
Post a Comment