Saturday, November 1, 2008

TRICK-OR-TREAT

Scary
Halli Cleaning out her pumpkin
Kinzie- I'll get you my pretty
We have been working on that all week with our little witches, it is so funny to her them say it!
Any resemblance?- No I don't think so!

Watch out Mik is getting serious

Apparently so is Scott- Standing on the furniture that can get you sent to the corner in our house, now I know where the kids get it!

Here is are Doctor "Mik" Dreamy( If you call him that he gets mad so watch out)
I hope in a few years he will be needing that stethoscope for school that would be great!
And here are our little trick or treaters aren't they cute!

3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

way cute, i love the costumes

Being An Allred said...

The kids look so cute. I know I am reposing again to your blog. LOL!! We to hang out this week or weekend call me. luv ya

erika said...

How fun!
Just to let you know I am going private.So email me please so we can stay in touch.(miss the girls).
Here is my email.erikacampbell2@gmail.com