I know what you are all thinking and your wrong! No we are not having a baby but we have 3 new additions to our family, say Hello to Finn, Fishy & Spot, our 3 new gold fish. These were the kids valentines gifts we had them all set up for them so when they woke up and went to get breakfast they would find there new pet. They were all very excited, the girls were even petting their gold fish( Probably why we had to replace them already). Boy gold fish can be a lot of work I clean those out every day, along with replacing them and flushing the floating ones down the toilet, I don't know how long I can keep this up, good thing gold fish are cheap!
And here is what I got, Scott would say this is proof that husbands listen( He knows my favorite flower is Tulips) to bad this isn't true in all cases!
5 comments:
i got my purse at downeast outfitters! i know stuff out of sweaters is the best HUH! Plus it was on SALE so DOUBLE BONUS! haha ... you should DEFFINATLY go get one! it's been SwEeT!
I love the fish idea. How cute. And tulips are beautiful no matter what holiday.
At least your goldfish are an easier addition than a real new baby! So, enjoy the "hard work" that those little goldfish are! ha ha Happy V-day!
Looks like a good valentines day for all of you!
Cute idea too!
what a great idea giving the kids fish! my kids would LOVE fish... i don't know if i would love the upkeep of them though! haha! Scott and i were talking about your famous chicken enchilada's and i was wondering if you would part with the recipe! they are the ONLY chicken enchilada's i've EVER liked! your a great cook! anyway... if you don't mind sharing the recipe i would love it! -Malinda
Post a Comment