WORM- Noun
Any one of numerous annelid worms that burrow in soil and feed on soil nutrients and decaying organic matter.
The girls have become so fascinated with worms they go out and look for them all the time, they love them, well I did catch them throwing them at the fence so maybe love is a little strong, but they just like all creepy crawly things they just fascinate them( not spiders). It is so funny to listen to them as they communicate with each other telling about the things they know or think they know example:
Halli: Oh oh I found one wahoo wahoo
Kinzie: Oh Halli does it have legs
Halli: No, no legs
Kinzie: Oh good because if it had legs it would be a centipede
Halli: I know Kinzie, I know that
So funny I spent like an hour sitting by the window with it open and watching them it was so funny, and I also learned they have a chant when they find a worm, who ha ha who ha ha what ever, as long as they are getting along which can be far and few between I am good.
So now we have another Family living with us it is the worm family complete with A Daddy worm, Mommy worm, Brother worm, a set of twin worms ( Halli cut a worm in half, she does that a lot) and a baby worm, they have been sleeping in the garage in a treasure box, Comfy!
4 comments:
That is too funny! Hannah is fascinated with worms, but not enough to pick one up- your girls are brave! Have I mentioned I love their hair?
Haha - I couldn't stop laughing just watching that video. "hey look it must be his other family" "dum da dum da dum" Very funny.
OH my hilarious! LIsa! What a great past time. I love that you caught this on video! their cute voices and excitement. I love every second of it.
Their voices has change since I seen them last?
Very cute!
Post a Comment