OK a quick post on this....
(Wow a picture of me on the blog, that's a shock! You may applaud!)
Every year we have to make it to the Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days Rodeo so we headed out I all big and round didn't know how long I could sit in the bleachers but it wasn't to bad, and of course was fun. My sister Megan joined us along with my friend Amber and her husband and little girl. Normally I love to dress the kids up for this and take a ton of pictures but not this year plus they are getting older and don't love the camera in their face all night, so here are some pictures....
My cute little Mik not so little anymore!
The girls sharing my sisters Jacket
Kinzie & Halli getting ready to go they were roping the stairs.
1 comment:
we miss going to strawberry days.
looks like alot family fun!!
Post a Comment