Lisa, Wow...so I have not looked at your blog in a long time...CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys! Jeremy and I are expecting a baby in about 3 weeks! We don't know what we are having, but I have a feeling its a boy! You will have to visit our blog at jjharrisonbaby.blogspot.com. Jessica
hey lisa, congratulations on your adorable new babe. you guys make such cute kids! how is it being a mommy with a newborn again? so fun and so exhausting at the same time! love the pictures. . .hang in there!
8 comments:
cake.. top is mik it is all in the eyes!
Double the truoble.
the one on the top is mik & the bottom Colter.
OH i can always tell my babies apart!!! Top Mik, Bottom Colter. With out Cheating haha
The top one is Mik and the bottom is Colter! Did I get it right?
Top is definitely Mike, but they are both definitely adorable!
Lisa,
Wow...so I have not looked at your blog in a long time...CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys! Jeremy and I are expecting a baby in about 3 weeks! We don't know what we are having, but I have a feeling its a boy! You will have to visit our blog at jjharrisonbaby.blogspot.com.
Jessica
you were all right, but i should have used a picture that was more recent of colter he looks more like that picture now.
hey lisa, congratulations on your adorable new babe. you guys make such cute kids! how is it being a mommy with a newborn again? so fun and so exhausting at the same time! love the pictures. . .hang in there!
Post a Comment