Friday, February 25, 2011

February- a little late (or really late)!

7 x 2 ( They still get older)
No matter how much I try to slow them down they still grow. My little baby girls are 7 going on 16.They are so full of energy me and Scott have given up on keeping up with them. I love these 2 girls!

For there birthday I flew them to California for the day and we headed out to the Santa Monica Pier. We had so much fun and there was no stopping these to fish from getting in the water, they love the ocean just like there mom. they even were doing cartwheels all over the beach and in the water, their to favorites, the beach and gymnastics!












I Love you Baby Girls!


Teething
WE have been teething around here so it makes for some long days, and soaking wet shirts. Colter is a trooper though still full of smiles, just some bad moments here and there. The poor man is has 4 coming in at once but the bottom 2 are just about there.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely tight,firm, sexy ass and a nice fatpussy I would love to havesex with her, it is fine to me she is only 7 my c--k was made for young pu--y and I wll be gentle with her, maybe not as gentle with her ass but it will stretch, my cousins did she was 4 I was 15 , taking off her panties and carrying her to my room was amazing myc--k in her ass fingers in her pu--y