Friday, April 22, 2011

Tubes, Tubes, Tubes

I love modern Medicine!


Oh it is so good to have my smiley little baby back. after months of ear infections we finally moved forward with putting tubes in his ears, and it has been wonderful!

He did so good with the surgery. I was worried they told me he would scream for an hour or so and as we were waiting in our room while he was in surgery the kid next to us( who also got tubes) screamed the whole time and so bad he started throwing up. It was so sad! But as they brought him to us I could hear him whimper and then let out a scream then he saw us and was just fine we just snuggled him and he did great. he fell asleep on the way home and slept for a few hours, then woke up like nothing was wrong with a smile on his face ready to seize the day! what a tough kid!


Now how come my Hospital sock aren't this cute?

No comments: