Well I'm posting already .
On Tuesday night we decided to go to the beach on Wednesday morning. It was going to be hot, so it would be a nice way to escape the heat. The kids were excited until we hiked over the hill of sand and we could see the Ocean Kinzie freaked, I guess she remembered the last time we came and she tripped and fell and got a nice mouth full of salt water. She eventually got over it but still would'nt go near the water. But we had brought a little blow up pool so we got that out and filled it with water, and then the girls filled it with sand, so then they had a mud bath, at least they were happy.
Mik brought an old inner tube from when he was younger, the waves tossed him around and flipped him over, but he thought it was great. That’s Mik for ya!
Here is also a picture of Kinzie she wanted to go fishing but would'nt go near the water, so here is how she told me you fish. I guess fish can live in the dry sand?
Well we were there for just over 4 hours, I had put sunblock on the kids when we got there and then again because I was afraid they would get sun burned, and the still did, they are fried. That sunblock is going in the garbage. I have know idea what happened. The last 2 days have been miserable, I feel so bad!
3 comments:
The beach looks so beautiful... makes me want to live there even more... but, Utah can be fun, but not as much fun as the beach! Darn! I'll miss the ocean being so close to us here in CA too! I talked with Heidi and she is so excited... I'm glad I have such close friends like you guys!
is the water that warm yet or is mik just crazy? email me and we can get together it probably won't be until next week we are going to be crazy for the next week and a half. ishybeanie@gmail.com
I'm jealous that you get to go to the beach so often. As Heidi mentioned Utah is landlocked and that is currently where we reside, so...no ocean here. Of course North Dakota wasn't exactly close to the ocean either so I guess I can't miss what I never had, right?
Post a Comment