This first picture is Brad for all of you that remember him. He is now a few weeks away of being 15 and is the leader in height in our family at about 6 feet tall an inch taller then our dad. It comes from my moms side they are all giants! Hahaha!
This second Picture is all I could find of my mom and dad i guess I need to not just focus and my cute kids, but they are so cute! This is a good shot of my dads increasingly growing bald spot, but don't tell him that.
The sand castles don't last long When the kids karate chop them as fast as you make them!
This butt shot is Kinzie AKA " Sandy Peaches"
This is so fun throw the bread in the air instead of on the ground. Try it you'll see what I mean it is so cool!
Well There is more but I have enough beach pictures of the beach.
2 comments:
good job mik on you soccer!! that strawberry patch looks so fun which one did you go to?
her ass is so sexy I want tocum in her
Post a Comment