Saturday, May 5, 2007

A Soccer Champ & A trip to the strawberry patch

I wanted to post these pictures also we are so proud of our little athletic phenomenon, he loves every sport and is pretty darn good I know I am bragging but he is good. This was his last game for soccer and he got a metal who knows what place they took, remember they are only 4 and 5 but he is so proud of his metal, he can add to his basketball trophy.









After the big game we went to pick some strawberries the kids couldn't help but taste a couple first (Don't worry we paid for them latter)



















I know I didn't write much but I know you all Like the picture's best anyway!

1 comment:

jackson family said...

so excited two weeks and we can do our homework together and leave our kids with scott! what a man!