Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Are you ready?

The kids are counting down, 6 more days till I get to go on the airplane with this crazy bunch of kids, all alone. I will most definitely be saying my prayers that day, and I will be asking for a miracle, and that is, that I will stay sane, Or that they will be good little angles. But that might be asking for to much. I'm just kidding.
Well we haven't been doing much ,it has been way to hot and wet to go out side during the day, when you walk out side you instantly feel like a sticky melting Popsicle. we usually go to the park in the morning some of the parks are covered with a shade canopy which is very nice, or we go to Sonic which has a playground and a shaded picnic area and fans. so nice. Just buy one drink to share and we don't feel guilty about loitering. It's the way to go. I don't know why they don't put playgrounds at the one's in Utah they would make a bundle. With all the kids there. Well I really don't have that much to say, so Ill let you all go.See you all soon!

Oh yeah Mik lost his other tooth the story is not as interesting as the first one, This one was actually really ready to come out, and he did it him self. And the tooth fairy lived up to what she started, another $1 bill. What a nice tooth fairy!!!
They always have to pose, but never long enough to get a good shot!
Not just Cowboys ride horses Princesses do to, and Fairy's.
These are things your kids teach you when you grow up.
This picture may look innocent and cute but you have to know what happened before that, see it seems that the bottom of Kinzies horse ( the stick) found its way to hit Halli in the nose. I told Kinzie to give Halli a Hug and say sorry so she didn't but Halli gave her one. Wasn't that nice!

No comments: