
Well we made it to Utah it was a long flight, but the kids did pretty good of course there was no sleeping involved, even though it was 1:00 in the morning our time by the time we got off the plane. Then the girls conked out in the car on the way to my parents. There was one time they got a little crazy on the second flight. Mik and Kinzie had to sit in front of me window and middle seat, and they kept hitting each other and all I could do was stick my hand between the little gap in the seat and wave it as I say stop that stop, I'm sure everyone on the plane got a good laugh at that.

The kids have been busy swimming and playing, but they miss the comforts of being home already. When they get tired all they want to do is go home. And Scott is not with us yet either so they and I miss him to. He will join us after his kid free flight on Tuesday morning, Lucky him except his flight leaves at 6:00 in the morning, which means he has to leave the house around 3:30 or so I wouldn't have wanted to do that.

This is what the kids have been doing most of the time Grandma thought this would keep them busy and it sure does the trick.

This is the kids the night before we left they had no P.J.s because we packed them all so they wore old T-shirts they thought it was great.
Ill try to keep posting but well see how it goes. hope you are all well. See you all soon.
4 comments:
im glad you made it, we are having a great time, i hope you are too.
this is kim by the way, i forgot to change back to my screen name.
Looks like fun! Wish I could be there to see you guys!
glad you made it that bounce thing is so cool were did your mom get it? have fun call me after the wedding when you start to get bored
Post a Comment