We are back in Utah. We are so sad are venture was short and didn't work out as we planned. but we do not regret it we loved are ward there and it was hard to leave the new family that we had become. So here it is almost a year latter and are future is still unknown... whats new. We are trying to be positive about the future but we have had a ruff go the last few years. We just keep trekking along.Well the trip home was crazy. lots of screaming crying and fighting, along with a lot of bribing from and Scott just trying to stay sane. I wont go into any details of the Trip it brings back to many bad memories! All I will say is it is a very long trip (2556 miles) and I don't recommend it. ( Ryan if your reading)
Since we have been back, we have had the flu so we haven't got much done. See how are life goes! Mik needs to be registered in kindergarten but we left are filing cabinet with all the kids birth certificates and SS cards in them. So we have to mail the key back to a friend so they can get those for us. Because I am ready for him to go and get a break!!!
Scott has also acquired something he has been dreaming about... lets make this clear something Scott has been dreaming of.. oh you might want to get out your banjos...
Notice the sign behind it I thought that was funny! Now we just need our front teeth knocked out!
2 comments:
I am glad you are back on this part of the world! now I can come see you when you get a place and I love scotts new car I bbet the kids like ittoo! I cant believe the twins did not have an accident on the drive!
I can't believe you drove that long way again with 3 kids, I said when we come back we will sell everything, and the things we don't we will send them on a truck and fly back. I will miss you and your family, let me know when you are back getting your stuff I would be more than happy to help with anything I can.
Post a Comment