Thursday, September 6, 2007

I've been Tagged

Tag Im It!

4 jobs I've had:
1. Kohls
2. sells Rep
3. Dept manager at The Big K! ( Don't judge)
4. Cashier at a pizza Resturant

4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1.Down to Earth( The funniest movie ever)
2.Ladder 49
3. I dont know
4. I never usually Like to watch a movie more then once.

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Dont watch much but mabey CSI Miami Reruns
2. Every winter we get the past season of 24 and watch it in a ew days. Its the only way to do it. so we don't watch them during the actual season
3.Flip that house
4. Im with Amy, I like to watch CNN or MSNBC

4 Places I have Lived:
I think this should be where havent you lived, But here I go
1. North Carolina
2. Utah
3. North Dakota
4. Arizona

Favorite Foods:
1. I love crackers, Gold fish, Ritz, Wheat thins.
2. Sweet Corn Tamales ( Bajios)
3. Apples ( Got to have an apple a day)
4. Sandwhiches ( Love all kinds, subway is always a good thing to.

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. On the Beach in North Carolina ( Miss it tons)
2. Sea world ( To me it's the greatest place on Earth)
3. Out on a ship in the middle of the ocean whale watching or something ( Neer been but I can Dream, Right)
4 In the canyon with my kids ( My kids love to go up i the mountains and run around)

4 Websites I check daily:
1. My Eamail ( Dont know haow people live with out it)
2. UVSC ( School work to do)
3. Blogger I love to catch up with people and see how there lives are
4. THe Weather Channel ( I got hooked on this in NC because the weather is crazy ther, one day it could be 90 the next it could be 40.
Thats a little about me now I TAG:
1. Julie
2. Amber
3. Tiffany
4. Heidi S.

No comments: