
Today was the girls first day of
pre-school. They were so excited to go to school. I got out something for them to wear and they said " Mom
that's not new" so they had to wear something new. But most of there new clothes are for winter, but we found something. It is so
weird, because most of the time they are attached to me,and cry when I leave lately. Not today, they did the same thing
Mik did, BYE Mom, no hug
nothing. Anyways so now I am sitting at home all alone! My life has just been full of big changes. Well Got to do my homework now to.

3 comments:
they are so cute, isn't it nice to have alone time.
cute cute cute!
tell me again how you get those cute blog backgrounds, i forgot what you told me before. I hope you are enjoying Utah, I am so jealous that you are there.
Post a Comment