
Last night Santa came to the girls school. So we went to sit on the old fella's lap. The kids were so excited, Mrs. Clause was there to. Mik was so excited he said " I have never seen Mrs. Clause before" I guess they were good kids this year so good they got the presence of the misses. I beg to differ I don't know if they were that good, if you don't believe me read through all the posts from this year. But they have been good enough for Santa, he told them they were, so I guess he will be coming after all. Were Y'all Good to? Will Santa be coming round to your house?
With finals next week and a 25 page paper do on a scientific nature all I have to say right now is BA HUMBUG!!!!!!!!! Talk to me after Wednesday and I'll probably be more in the spirit. I;m in a bad mood right now. Any one know how to write a APA format Science report with back pages and front pages and all those goodies you put in a professional research paper? please call. That's all I want for Christmas. Not much o a request!

Ho Ho Ho!
3 comments:
good luck with your finals
I'm not much of an APA format kind of girl, but I am a good editor if you want help with that part. I love the pic of you kids with Santa and Mrs. Clause. They are so cute and you can tell they are so excited!
I got your christmas card yesterday it is so cute, yours is on the way.
Post a Comment