Well the stockings are hung (not by the chimney, don't have one) with care in hopes that Santa will soon leave presents ( my kids version).
Cookies and Milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer left on the counter.
Children all nestled all snug in their beds, 2 asleep with sugar bums ( that's what the girls call them) dance in their heads. And one little boy who can't fall asleep, the excitements to much to take.
Mom and Dad want to sleep ( Well I guess dad is asleep), but there is to much to be done.
As soon as this little boy can rest for the night. Soon ( I hope) St Nick will be here,
Merry Christmas To All And to All A Good Night
3 comments:
very cute story, I love the stocking board.
Your house is always so cute! I hope you had a good Christmas!
That was a really cute post! Very fun! Merry Christmas! Hope you have a fun new years too! Good luck with your kids til midnight! Yikes!
Post a Comment