Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Preschool is Out


The Girls last day of preschool was today and I just had to post this cute picture of them at school. See their hair is not always in Pigtails.

5 comments:

jackson family said...

how cute are they. and when id you switch to 7pm work and what does that mean for your schedule??!

The Hiller Family said...

I love their hair like that! Very cute!

erika said...

They are cute girls!Now that I can tell them apart.I always wanted twins.I will sure miss them in my class! Please check out my blog once in awhile to check in!(crazycampbell2@Gmail.com) Plus the girls can keep in touch with MISS Erika!

Marianne said...

They are darling! I can't believe how grown up they are. We're excited to be closer so we can see you all more often.

erika said...

Sorry! I gave you the wrong info!Here is the right one!!crazycampbell.blogspot.com
Please let the girls see it!Tell them I miss them!Please keep in touch!