Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Archi What?



Well I know you are all jumping out of your seat because this sketch is like totally van Gogh, you know it, Van Gogh at 2 years old maybe. Well I said I wanted to be an Architect not a famous artist and that is why they have computer rendering for us less talented folk!

Anyways I had to laugh last night when my professor said OK draw this my jaw dropped and I was like NOW, I looked around and everyone was all serious pencil to paper( all artist in former lives I think!) I had know clue where to start I don't even doodle well. And no erasers are aloud what the heck you think he could teach us how to draw before he takes away the eraser.

OK so this is a picture of a house in Spain so if anyone is looking for a floor plan for a little adobe shack to build here in the states you can give out my #. Just kidding. I hope I look back and say wow I sucked instead of saying wow I still suck. Cross your fingers! Because Mik could
do better.

PS. I snuck out the earaser a few times, Not that it made a differance!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Hey Lisa, it looks great!! I didn't know that you were in school...i guess you failed to mention that when I ran into you at Macey's...man you busy girl. I left you a comment on my blog then thought I would leave one on yours...of course you are welcome on Friday night, we would love to have you.

erika said...

Looking good!
I just wanted to let you know,I went private.So please send me your email.Here is my erikacampbell2@gmail.com
Good Luck with school.

Maloney Fam said...

Hi Lisa!

I was just on Malinda's blog and found your blog site from there. I cannot believe how grown up your kids are. Your girls were little babies the last time I saw you guys. And now Mik is in 1st grade! I can't believe it. They are all adorable! I hope you and Scott are doing great. We are living in London now-- it's a crazy life we lead!
Love,
Heidi
www.maloneyfam.com

Amber Feller said...

Hey Lisa! I think it looks pretty dang good for being your first. That is a lot better than what I could do.. But i had to show Nate your post for giggles. :) he said "she got a little bit of dimensions right" hee hee. he acts like he really knows. ;)
We still need to get together!!!!!!!!!!! Like next week or something. anyway, love ya!