The Girls had their First day of preschool this week. We are so happy they got into Mrs. GeAnna's Preschool this year, last year they didn't get to go. Mik went there to and we just love Mrs.GeAnna & her assistant Mrs. Carrie. The Girls were so excited to go, they had a hard time sleeping the night before, and it just didn't come fast enough. I can't believe this is their last year of Preschool and next year they will be in Kindergarten, life sure has gone fast ( I know I say that a lot!)
When I picked them up from school they were so excited I asked them how it was and Halli said," It was so cool", And Kinzie followed with and awesome" I had to laugh they sound just like their big brother. Too big for their own shoes. They wouldn't let me take a picture really, they said they aren't babies anymore I guess only babies get there pictures taken on their first day of school. Mom, Dad must have been right, since you took Brads picture on the first day of the 11th grade he must still be a Baby!
Well not to exciting but life is so busy right now I thought I would just throw in a Post while I wasn't to busy.
Also now that I am taking classes on campus it really feels like I am back in High school, just a 26 year old High school student! I will have to post some of my progress next time hopefully you will all be amazed!
3 comments:
Your kids are precious! We need to get together more. Glad to hear all is well and busy. Keep on truckin' with school. We're proud of you. Love ya!
Cute girls.So tell more about this prechool?So why are they not going to Head start? I will sure miss them around.Please tell girls not to forget miss Erika.
Good luck with school!
I love the new page. It's totally cute. Sorry that I took your old page. You new to come over when you get some sleep. Have fun with new work hours. luv ya
Post a Comment