Monday, September 29, 2008

All Around Champ!


He may be short, and he maybe one of the smallest but watch out this kid can play football, winner of all categories: Pass, Punt & Kick, I present to you the one the only Mik West!!!( Although technically they can only win one trophy so he did only get one but we know who should have taken home all 3! Can't be hurting any ones feel bad's!)
OK so I know blogs are for bragging but he seriously he is so good I didn't know it until I was watching the competition my self and he threw the football about 4-5 feet further then anyone else I think all the high school boys were blown away to in shock that it went over their heads, and I was the crazy mom on the side line screaming out Miks name. This kid can pick up any ball and blow me away he is so talented with any sport, and lets not forget competitive whew he must get that from my mom! ( Sorry mom you do get a little crazy during those Jazz games!)But we love it we love to watch his talents shine. I hope he stays so active forever, he makes it a lot of fun!

I have more to post but I have to get back to my busy life!

Later!

5 comments:

ishybeanie said...

way to go Mik, It's ok to brag mom, thats one of the best parts of being a mom.

Jenn and Rich said...

That's right Mik. You rock. Now I want to see some of those moves when you come to visit. I can't wait to see you guys. Neither can the girls.

Maloney Fam said...

I'll be watching for Mik in the NFL in a few years!
Hey can you send me your address when you get a chance (I'm already thinking about my Christmas card list!) My email is: memsmama@hotmail.com

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-lagu-paling-hits-sepanjang-2019-hingga-awal-2020

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-lagu-paling-hits-sepanjang-2019-hingga-awal-2020