
I know now that it has come and gone I thought I would throw up some pictures just to prove that we do celebrate the holidays, We didn't get any good pictures just a forced picture on the way out the door to church and then i forgot my camera for the celebration at my moms. So here is what we were lucky to get. It was a nice day but the wind made it a little chilly, and the girls would not wear there little sweaters but oh well I think there arms are just the cutest little arms they are so muscular let them show it off!

She is so cute! Don't mind all the painters tape in the back ground. Work in progress!

And Mik did change real quick for church he also got a new tie but do you think he wore it long enough to get a picture, I think not!
6 comments:
Our easter pictures weren't a hit either. And they didn't turn out. At least you posted yours, I won't post mine.
cutest little curls ever! I am so jealous!
Your kids are getting so big?
I sure miss the girls.
Is that your new home?If so?Take some pictures of it?
your kids are gorgeous! i love the girls' hair. . .still curly and i love it short :)
Your kids are the cutest!! They always take such good pictures. I love checking them out whenever I get a chance.
Love the Easter pics...three adorable kids!
Post a Comment