Friday, September 4, 2009

A littlte bit of this and a little bit of that!

Here we go again, what happened I use to be so good at keeping this blog up to date, I have got to get better, that can be added to the goal list, of course there are things on that list that have been on there since I had kids but I guess it wouldn't be a list anymore if they were all checked off.
Well as you can see I am really old all my kids are off to school, I just can't believe my girls have come this far are they not babies any more? That make me so sad!


Why can't they be like this still?


They love Kindergarten! Their teachers name is Mrs. Lemon, and she is so cute, and really loves her job. i was nervous on how they would do but the girls did great but Mrs lemon has great taste in shoes and the girls love shoes so they connected right away. When we went for testing before school started the first thing the girls said was, " Mom look at her shoes", so funny they were bright yellow and really cute and the girls always come home and ask if we can go get them shoes like Mrs.Lemons, I'll ask them what they did that day and they tell me but go on to tell me everything she wore that day, Oh and she has a bracelet that goes clink, clink. They crack me up


Off they go!
Mik Has started the second grade, so crazy. And can you believe he will be 8 In October ahhhh, where has time gone? This kid is so terribly amazing he never ceases to amaze me. He is so smart and so talented, and so darn cute, I wish he could stay like this, well he has always been like this but I just love the kid!

And Mik is back with his buddy, in the same class! They are the 2 Happiest boy's ever!

Mik has also started tackle football, I know some of you may think I am crazy he is small but he has a fire under his but like no other kid that it drives him and he can take anyone down, it is his drive to win, he is so competitive and refuses to lose..... yes this is from me, Scott is to mild manner he just laughs. Well he is the best kid on the team if I do say so myself and it is not just the mother in me talking, he plays the whole game offense & defence, never is sat out. He plays Quarterback, Tight end & wide receiver. As long as he is playing he is happy! He lives football and is so excited to see the BYU play this year! If your in the area you have got to see this kid play, call me I'll give you the details! he would love anyone to come!

That's Mik #14

He's come along way since the days of diapers and dads, Boots & hat!

Scott & I are up to the Norm running her and there with football and Gymnastics and maybe adding dance to the mix we are busy. I am excited for the fall it is my favorite season, I am getting excited just talking about it, and here come the Holidays, bring it on I am so ready for some fun time with family and friends!

4 comments:

lindsee said...

they are getting so big and they are so dang cute.

Amy Leininger said...

I can't believe how grown up they have all gotten, and so darn cute, too!! I'm glad your girls are happy in kindergarten...time does fly!

Amber Feller said...

I can't believe we have Kindergartners! Your kids are adorable! and Yes FALL is the best!!!

erika said...

I can't believe they are in K-grade grade.
Tell them not to forget about me.Also tell them hi from me.And good luck in school.
I miss the them.