
Gosh It is so weird to have a child old enough to go to school.
Mik started kindergarten and loves it he told me he
doesn't miss me. how thoughtful of him. His teachers name is Mrs. Brewer I asked how he like her and he said she's cool. We ran into a girl from his class the other day and she said Hi all shy like the her mom said she had heard all about
Mik, then we walked away i asked
Mik what her name was and he said " I don't know she just always wants to sit by me at reading time, but her
Friend wont let her because she
wants to sit by me to. It was so funny he has no idea what is going on and thinks nothing of it but these girls go home dreaming of him. sounds like a boy though right. i just have to say I think he is pretty cute too. Sorry about the picture he was to busy checking things out.

This is Mik's teacher. She is so Cool.

This is
Mik's friend he found while waiting for the first day of school to start. they were walking around together the whole time, but of
course he
doesn't know his name either.
The girls want to go to school with him so the mornings have been little rough!
2 comments:
My kids do the same thing, they say "Mom I made a new friend at school today" so I ask them what their name is and they say "I don't know" its so funny. I'm glad he likes it.
that is so cute! I can't believe it is in kindergarten either! One less child to take to the store with you though! ha ha ha
Post a Comment