
Mik will be 6 years old at 2:03 A.M. Sunday October 21. I can't believe it has been 6 years, wow time flies. Mik came into this world after 4 days of lying in the hospital, and on the starting of the 5th day they took him emergency C-section. He was the cutest baby ever and I'm not just saying that because I am his mom. really he was so cute, that big round head and that big dimple. He melts my heart every time I look at him Mik is such as great blessing in our family, he has to put up with a lot especially from his mischievous twin sisters who always seem to have something up their sleeves. But he still loves love. Mik is so loving and is always worried about everyone, we love him so much. He is also the funniest and most energetic boy out there and is over flowing with personality. I can't get enough of this kid! O.k. I'm getting all mushy and it's choking me up. I just wanted everyone to know it is Mik's birthday and we love him like crazy! Happy Birthday Mik!
This is the youngest picture I could find on the computer( he is 3 in the picture), are stuff is is finally on it way as I speak from North Carolina, I'll have to post a baby picture later

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mik, my baby boy turns 11 on october 27th it is so sad how time flys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIK!!!! YOU ARE GETTING SO BIG! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Happy LATE Birthday Mik! You really are a heartbreaker and I don't even know you!
Post a Comment