Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We Have Chairs now!

Our stuff has finally arrived from North Carolina ( Fire Ant's and all) with a long story I won't bore you though. So this is how we have been eating our meals. This is the kids eating breakfast before school.The kids are so excited to have there stuff it was like Christmas for them. I guess we should have put there toys in the storage shed and wrapped them up for Christmas. Just kidding. I have know Idea when are house will be livable I cant even put things away because I can't get to the cupboards because there are to many boxes in the way. We are still sleeping on the floor except the girls. We have no room to set them up until we work our way through the boxes. I thought we got rid of a lot of stuff, obviously not enough. So we are giving away a lot and it's nice stuff so you all might want to check at the D.I. in the next few days(weeks) while we send our shipments, or come on over and take your pick.
Anyways we have been busy unpacking. oh and Mik's birthday party went great. all the girls that came were so cute. All their moms said they here a lot about him. Mik has been coming home from School with LOVE Letters it is so funny except they all say" Emily + Nick, Kenzi Loves Nick" an so on they all call him Nick, a few of the mom called me to apologize because they had helped them write it and thought his name was Nick to. The thing that bothers me is that all these kids are in his class you think the teacher would tell them his name is not Nick, it's Mik. Gosh! I thin it is started to bother Mik to.I hear him repeating,my name is Mik not Nick, all the time.
Anyways, We also went to the canyon with some good friends of ours ( the manning family) for family night on Monday. It was so much fun the weather was great. There was inches of leaves all over the ground it reminded me of North Carolina. I love piles of leaves. I don't miss the early mornings of hearing the leaf collectors scrapping their shovels on the streets scooping up the leaves, and cleaning out the gutters. The kids just love going to the canyon especially with the Manning's. Scott and Morgan (Manning) Have been friends since they were about 4 or 5. Scott is glad to be living close to him again.

Ashley, Mckenna, & Breenna

Tomorrow is Halloween and the kids are so excited! The girls are going as devils and Mik is going as a deer hunter ( Hmm ya think Scott had anything to do about that?) We went to a party on Saturday and they all looked so cute( Thanks Heidi Hiller) I wont show pictures till after Halloween, but so dang cute.

2 comments:

ishybeanie said...

I'm glad you got your stuff with all the issues they had getting into the storage I didn't think you would ever get it.

The Hiller Family said...

Wow! What a fun breakfast that must have been on the floor! I'm glad you got it all! Let us know if you want to give us anything! We would love your stuff! Bring it over any time! By chance, are you wanting to get rid of a queen or king size bedroom set!? We need one!