Were going to the canyon this week end to give all of you not in Utah a taste of what you missing out on. The colors from the valley a spectacular. I can't wait to go. We haven't been able to go as much as we would liked, we have been busy with school. I don't know what is wrong but school is really time consuming this semester. even with the kids in school I still can't manage to keep up. I can't wait till the semester is over. Ah it will be nice.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Pumpkins
Were going to the canyon this week end to give all of you not in Utah a taste of what you missing out on. The colors from the valley a spectacular. I can't wait to go. We haven't been able to go as much as we would liked, we have been busy with school. I don't know what is wrong but school is really time consuming this semester. even with the kids in school I still can't manage to keep up. I can't wait till the semester is over. Ah it will be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how fun we have not got our pumpkins yet may this weekend. cute pictures.
I think I'm in love with fall colors... don't tell my husband! Just kidding, he totally knows it... I drove through the canyon to Logan yesterday and was so into the fall colors... I took pictures while I drove! probably not the best idea, it was beautiful!
hey I am so jealous of yuor cool weather and your pumpkins! and your page send me that link again...mine crashed remember!
Post a Comment