(Think They put enough sprinkles on?)
The girls have been out of school now for a few days so I have to keep busy or the days are long and hard. We have made cookies gone Christmas shopping, grocery shopping,cooked for my moms Christmas party, made some Christmas gifts, watched Barbie Nutcracker 802 times ( well it seems anyway)and a whole lot of other stuff. Oh and yours truly has gained another year on her life ( I am now 26 years old) which is weird that I have 3 kids by now and I said I wouldn't even get married till I was 25. Life changes in an instant right!



We are so ready for Christmas the stockings are hung, there are presents under the tree, and 3 very anxious children can't wait any longer they sit by the tree holding and counting their presents asking if it s Christmas yet. Note to self mik can read now ( kinda) enough to read the little writing on the back telling me whats in the present( can't do that anymore). I do that so on Christmas eve I can grab the ones with the Pajamas and slippers and not have to guess, it worked out this year until Mik read it aloud to everyone, Oops. Oh well!
The girls are also sick today but what's new, right? Mik had pajama day at school, so we are having pajama day here at home too. well looks like the girls found the hiding spot for the the candy, see ya!
Shopping with mom( this was the bribe)
1 comment:
Lisa- your kids get cuter everyday! My e-mail address is eb8333@hotmail.com. Send me an e-mail and I will send my address to you that way. Elissa
Post a Comment