Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of july

I almost forgot about the 4th of July oops! Well since it snuck up on us not much went on, which I am sad, because I love the 4th of July, well we always have next year.
We started off the morning watching Preston. The kids of course were so excited. it is so fun to watch him he is at the stage where they smile a lot and are starting to laugh, so cute. We took him on a walk and also introduced him to alittle sponge bob. The girls were pushing him in the stroller in the house which he thought was great, while I did my hair. When I was done I walked out and they had parked him in front of the TV and were all watching sponge Bob. I had to grab the camera of course.


The Girls were so good, he wouldn't fall asleep so they kept pushing the stroller around and the little guy fell right to sleep. What good mothers in training!


Later we headed up to Gardner's Village to take some pictures of the kids. But it was so hot the kids were melting, really they were. so we just looked around and head back for a BBQ with my Dad since My mom was out of town, and of course we topped of the night with the Pleasant Grove Fire Works.


I know not much. We will have to make up for it next year.

No comments: