Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Best Friends or Enemy's ?

These 2 Girls came from one egg, spent 9month (Well almost 8) growing & developing together side by side and came into this world 48 seconds seconds apart, and you think they could have learned to get along by now! But, no they spend most of there days fighting with one another which usually ends up with one hitting or scratching the other and then screams as if someone was murdered. I am seriously giving motherhood a second thought, well I guess that is 3 kids to late, but I do dream about it! It is so weird because at times they are so cute and just love each other and say your my best friend but it is short lived. I love when I can hear them laughing together and playing in their room with the door shut I can just stand there and listen with a smile on my face it is so cute the way they interact( when they are getting along). And at the end of the day after I put them in their own beds and walk away later to return and find them asleep side my side in one bed, means that at the end of the day they are best buds again.It will be interesting to watch them as they grow, I know there will be many more fights just as any siblings but I hope their special bond will be present through there lives. Even though I know I have at least 14 years of fighting hitting and scratching, so bring it on!

5 comments:

Elissa said...

I think most sisters must have that love/hate thing going on- Hannah and Emily drive me nuts! But your girls are soooo cute!! Twins must be so fun, at least half the time.

erika said...

I didn't really have that problem with them in class.Kids are always different with their mom's then with their teachers.
But with my own kids they fight all the time.Maybe because they are 5yrs apart or they are brother&sisters.
I always wanted twins!You are so lucky to have them.I miss your girls.
Don't forget to check my blog!You can add me to your list if you want.

Jenn and Rich said...

This is such a cute post. I just love seeing what your kids will do next. They crack me up. My girls had so much fun playing with them. Paige still talks about the girls.

Amber Feller said...

they will always be the best of friends growing up! They are sisters forever, very lucky to have one another to share everything, cry together, play together, fight together and love together.
Lisa you are raising such beautiful children! Thanks for sharing!

jackson family said...

sisters siters...cant remember the rest! nice picture by the way! I have been out of town for two weeks do you listen while I talk!? love all the pics of the twins!