That is exactly what has been going on at our house Everything but nothing! With in the past few weeks we have started Gymnastics ( Kinzie & Halli ), packed, Packed and packed, study, studied and studied, worked, and moved, and of course all the other day to day stuff and things I have forgotten, because my memory is full.
Life like I always say is busy but has managed to get bussier. Trying to pack a house by yourself and trying to fit in school during the last 2 weeks of school is incredible stupid. I have 2 large final projects due this next week then Final exams the next week, and we had to be out by the 1st so it was better to get it over with.
I know you didn't even know we were moving, well we did give our notice 2 months ago hoping to find a place, and we did we just can't move in till the middle of December. so our stuff had to go into storage for a few weeks, our life is never normal like others we can't ever move on smoothly. But we are use to it I guess you can say. So we are back at the parents for a few weeks (Thanks Mom & Dad)!
The kids are getting ready for the holidays and can't wait to get into the house to celebrate them, of course the girls want everything they see, an Mik is wishing for a Nintendo DS and a Basketball hoop along with anything BYU of course.
Note: If you saw the BYU vs. Utah game don't say anything this may strike a nerve and you may get hurt by a 7 year old BYU fan!
So along with our crazy week my phone was on the Fritz and to make a long story short changing providers and should be up and running this week, along with that our lap top just shut down while I was putting together my power point presentation for Architecture, nice like I need this right now so I let it sit for a couple hours nothing would not even turn back on, so as tech savvy as I am I decided to investigate I got on our desktop and googled somethings and after doing a few little minor surgeries we are up and running again. I was shocked and had to give my self a high 5 for a job well done! ( do not attempt at home)
Next good thing( or not) I got out of school early so on the way home I thought I would check out the new store that opened on the way home, so I looked around a bit and headed out, was in a good mood and thought I would just take some back roads home, Bad idea, I got a ticket, I know nice I was out in the middle of nowhere and thought I would be OK well I guess in the middle of the farm area it is only 25mph apparently during the day kids are always crossing back and forth I guess the cop didn't notice it was 9:30 at night and those farm kids were in bed! What the heck if there are no street lights or signs it should be rural not residential! 42 in a 25. I can also blame my parents for the lead foot I inhereted it is hereditary you know. well that is $80 taken out of the Christmas budget!
9 comments:
the cute bus is on the road to the back of saratoga springs. i take 1100 west in lehi as far south as it will take me, which stops by our old neighborhoods, and turn right, it's on the field on the right.
well friday came I called and called and no answer so when you get up and running you need to call me! glad you got out of your apt!
wow you are busy, sorry about the ticket. are you moving to a house?
All the fun sounds familiar. Good luck on the move. I hope all goes well.
I have had those pains that nothing seems to go right. and you have to grin and bare it. but it seems like you are positive about things so good luck!!! :)
I think the picture turned out well considering you were solo. Your kiddos are so cute. SO where are you moving to? Sounds like you need a little break...good luck with everything.
Doesn't feel like you are the only one getting pick on?
That's how I feel sometimes too.
Hope you have a better week.
Good luck with everything.
I am the worse friend ever. I haven't called you in forever. I miss ya ton babe. I love ya
Hi, guys!!
Hope you don't mind that I found my way to your blog. The kids have grown so much and the girls are so pretty!
I just wanted to say hi. Please tell the girls I said hello and that I love to see pictures of them.
Love,
Sister Rowe
Post a Comment