I am almost done with school for the semester just finished my final projects and now I just have one final left. I just thought I would Show of few pics I put in my portfolio for my final it was on Downtown Salt Lake City. It was really yucky outside every time I went down there but they turned out OK. Well I will be breathing normal by next Wednesday. Tiff I hope yours are going well to I will talk to you soon, Miss you!
9 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Lisa! I'm sure you'll do well.
Impressive! Good luck!
Wow Lisa, those pictures are amazing, you really have a gift. I love them the temple is my favorite I want a copy.
Awesome pictures!
love the temple pic.you still need to call me
Your pictures look great. I love the downtown road picture. Hey sorry about leaving you out of my blog. Send me an email and I will send you an invite.
jlfarns@xmission.com
Lisa- We are still coming to Utah- we will be there 3 weeks. We would love to see you guys while we are there. I will e-mail you so we can work it out.
Yahoo! what a great feeling to know that you took these photos! They are great! Good job. I remember back in the day taking pictures with your dad's really old camara up in the canyon with kara and lisa... You've always known how to point and shoot! :) I hope you and your family has a great Christmas! Miss ya!
Wow Lisa, you have quite the eye for photography! I love the pics they turned out great!
Post a Comment