Where do I start? Well I guess I better start off with a Merry Christmas, and for those of you that are expecting your annual West Family Christmas card edition 2008 I am sorry but they are coming just a little late this year I have them done and just need to get them sent out. I know a little late this year! Oh well. So maybe you will get them a little after Christmas but it is the thought that counts right! They got put on hold during finals then those were over and then the whole house was sick except for me.
OK so yes I have turned one year older ( and wiser?) On my birthday I got the opportunity a couple times to have the honor of cleaning up throw up, and doing laundry, what more could I have asked for! The flu or what ever it was circled through our house a few times, I think it is finally gone, just in time!
Mik had his 1st grade program, it was the Grinch that stole Christmas I couldn't see or hear anything, good thing we took the video camera so I could watch it later, there were to many little kids crying and running all over it was crazy( And rude) He was so excited for it and it is so fun that he knows all the songs in the movie. The kids are getting so big I love to hear the girls just bust out a Christmas song, right words or not it is fun to hear them get in to the spirit of Christmas.





We have done a few Christmas activities we went and saw the lights at the Salt Lake Temple Which is a tradition the kids find it fascinating year after year. This week we made a gingerbread house and they all had fun licking there fingers and eating the candy.


Here in Utah it has been snowing the past few days and the kids are having a blast playing in all the fluffy snow and eating it! They were so excited to get out and go sledding finally since they have been asking for weeks when they were going to be able to go sledding it was nice to finally tell them they could! Mik and Halli could live in the snow Kinzie she would rather the snow be warm but she will get out there for a few minutes. Mostly she likes the things that come along with the cold weather, like scarfs and gloves and boots and anything that goes along with fashion.
The kids have been so crazy about there list to Santa I can't tell how many I have printed off because they have either gotten lost or to wrinkled. We mailed some off to Santa and now we are finding all sorts of things in envelops in the mail box from the girls seems they are trying to send Santa everything they can. Well this has paid off today we received a letter from Santa even Stamped from the North Pole. Wow Santa sure is nice to take the time and send 3 kids a letter.


Well as we get ready for the big day we hope you all are well and blessed with the spirit of Christmas in your homes, and remember the true meaning of giving and what we have been given in this life! Merry Christmas

2 comments:
Hey girl sorry to hear about your birthday. Are you still at your Mom's or you in your new house yet? We have been crazy busy hear. Ryan was traveling a a lot the begin of the month and then we had finals. I also had been so busy with me calling, I had two funerals this week alone. I know that I have been an awful friend. We need to hand out soon. I love ya chicka.
Hey my girls saw your kids in the snow and said," no fair they get to play in the snow!" I guess they don't enjoy sunny arizona enough. The sad thing is I don't think they'd know what to do if they were in the snow. Looks like you guys are having a bunch of fun. Can't wait to talk to the kids on christmas. Love ya!
Post a Comment