hey I haven't talk to you in forever. You never gave me your new phone number. I hope everything is well with your family. I hope you and Scott are almost done with school. We need to hang out during your break. I have you gotten into your new house yet, I can't wait to see it. Call me, love ya
Thanks for sharing.My kids love puzzles.But this way I don't have to buy them. Hope everything is working out for you & family. Can I get your new address?Just send to my email.
3 comments:
hey I haven't talk to you in forever. You never gave me your new phone number. I hope everything is well with your family. I hope you and Scott are almost done with school. We need to hang out during your break. I have you gotten into your new house yet, I can't wait to see it. Call me, love ya
happy birthday lisa i hoope it's the best!
Thanks for sharing.My kids love puzzles.But this way I don't have to buy them.
Hope everything is working out for you & family.
Can I get your new address?Just send to my email.
Post a Comment