Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fall Is Here!

The weather is great, its nice and cool, its perfect it's Fall!
I couldn't resist the candy corn back ground I tried to Waite but I love Fall. That's it Ill Find something to post on soon, I'm sure y'all don't want a picture of all my homework, AAHHH! That's all I do anymore. And I still can't keep up! We Do manage to go to the park a few times a week. Last time Hallie wanted to go fast when I was spinning her on the tire swing, lets just say her lunch was on the sidewalk after that.

4 comments:

ishybeanie said...

thanks for the blog info I will give it a try. Fall is my favorite season, I have never experienced here in NC though so we will see how it goes.

Marianne said...

Lisa~
Your girls are darling! I think that in your previous post one looks like you and the other like Amy. They're so sweet.

Now, I must know...where do you get your great blog templates?

Love ya~
Mim

Marianne said...

Thanks for the template tip girlie!
I'll check them out...stay tuned into my blog for a new look.

Hope things are going well for you and your family.

~Mim

jackson family said...

hey I have this shirt in orange! the girls are so cute, tomorrow is a day with 2 hours of free time! scream for joy!