
I don't know if it's a motherly thing but every year around this time I think I'm a photographer for a moment. I try to take photos of my kids by my self. And as always it was a nightmare, and I wanted to strangle my kids. I don't know why I try this every year, I guess I was hoping to save a penny and not go to the pro's. well I did get some good shots of the back of their heads, and some nice scenery shots. When I get 2 of there attentions then one is looking the other way and refuses to look at me or is sticking out their tongue or making a funny face. By the way not one picture to hang over the mantle out of 298. Thank goodness for the Digital camera! Anybody know a good photographer in the area. Please give them my number!
This is what I had to deal with!
But they are cute!
7 comments:
cute pictures, look up the watts on my blog, she takes awesome pictures. I'm sure there is a link to her directly. She has put a lot of pictures of families that she has taken pictures of on her blog. I have no idea how much she charges. we missed you at book club last night we had some very deep conversations, it is only the second one i have been to, it is fun
Oh I think those pictures are so cute. Way to go!
Ha! I can't stand it... even though they aren't politely looking into the camera giving angel smiles... okay, these are so much better! They show personality and I love that! They may regret it when they are older, but they work!
Actually I think they one of all three of them walking away is a great shot! I'd hand that up "above the mantel"!
Great pictures Lisa!
you are so good are you taking these for your christmas cards...casue they always look cute...such fun personalities that show in the pictures
see there you go again.. finding simplicity in posting on your blog... mine needs help! Terrific pics! Fall always reminds me of you. Love ya!
Post a Comment