Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer Love'n

Well I didn't think I had much to blog about till I went to load pictures from my camera on to the computer. Wow I guess we do love our kids enough to get them out of the house every once in awhile. You Gotta Love summer

We went to the American Fork Parade, they were selling these cute umbrellas i just had to get them, and the girls loved them they took them everywhere for the first few days, until I hid them from them. To many people were getting poked in the eye around our house. See they tend to forget about other people once the umbrellas go up.



Scott took the kids Hiking one night when I was working, they have these ponds of water all the kids love to play in which is nice when it is 100 degrees outside. We have been to the pool a lot because of the hot weather.



And of course since we live in Utah we had to celebrate Pioneer Day so we quickly scrambled to find something to do that morning, so we ended up going to breakfast then I hung out with my mom and my sister Megan, And we went to the Orem Owlz Baseball game and fireworks that night, since we had free tickets that have been sitting around for awhile. It was fun once the sun went down and we could see!
The kids started soccer today, it snuck up on me and I still hadn't gone to get them there shin guards, socks and shorts, so they went with out well the girls Mik has all that. It was fun to see the girls play on a team together they just all follow each other all over the field it is like a flock of ducks running to a piece of bread. and every time Halli would run by she would wave Hi or stop and get a drink it was so funny! Kinzie only played a little over half the game she got punched in the stomach by another little boy and that was it, she was done. And yes they do have shorts under those shirts, I am not crazy!
And here I thought we had been neglecting our children I have been working a lot and getting signed up for school( more to come on that), and Scott has been busy with school and work also and did I mention Homework and more Homework!

3 comments:

erika said...

Sounds like a busy summer,but fun!

Marianne said...

What fun! Thanks for keeping us updated. Your kids are so cute...and growing so fast.

kara and cassidy said...

your kids look so cute in there soccer outfits.. i can't wait until Sienna is old enough to play sports or dance.